Vogster Entertainment has announced a new massively multiplayer online game, CrimeCraft, for Xbox 360, PC and PS3. The game is set in the modern world.
Players of CrimeCraft take part in politics, economics and social life of a big city called Megapolis. They can run businesses, make commercial transactions, fight criminal factions or go bankrupt. The game has a sophisticated artificial intelligence, that supports the continuously changing atmosphere and gives players the feeling of really living in the city of Megapolis. The core of CrimeCraft is powered by Unreal Engine 3 by Epic Games.
The key game features include:
– ownership of real-estate and cars
– possibility to run shops, warehouses, banks and productions
– fight over territories and in clan wars
– unique combat system for MMO
– developed social system and a possibility to solve conflicts without a single shot
– the possibility to choose between law-abiding, criminal or financial professions and changing them throughout the game.
CrimeCraft is being developed by Vogster Entertainment´s production office in Kiev. The publisher is still not known, but the game is due for release in 2008. Visit the official website here.