According to an announcement by Microsoft, the Game Developers Conference expo will display some new Live Arcade games in action during this week.
- Boom Boom Rocket (EA and Bizarre Creations): a music game that is bound for a Spring release and will cost 800 Microsoft Points.
- 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures (Sierra Online and Wanako Games): a 36-hole minigolf game, which has been revealed earlier.
- Eets: Chowdown (Klei Entertainment Inc.): also revealed before, Eets is a puzzlegame with the same name as the PC installment, featuring 120 new stages.
- Jetpac Refuelled (Rare Ltd.): a remake of the 1983 classic shoot ´em up.
- Pinball FX (ZEN Studios Ltd.): a new pinball game with a realistic physics engine and 3D graphics. The separately sold Xbox Live Vision camera is supported.
In addition to these titles, Microsoft announced a new Schizoid game developed by Torpex Games. Schizoid is the first Xbox Live Arcade game created completely with XNA Game Studio Express tools. The game is scheduled to be released before the end of 2007.