This week´s Xbox Live Arcade title is Luxor 2, the sequel to 2005´s highly successful Luxor. The action puzzler will be available Wednesday 4th April, at 09.00 GMT / 10.00 CET.
- Game Features:
- 88 explosive levels with 13 new bonus rounds
- 4 levels of difficulty, including the mind-bending Challenge of Horus
- 4 modes of play; Adventure, Practice, Survival and Pharaohs Challenge
- 15 power-ups including the new Lightning Storm and Pharaohs Dagger
- Player ranking system with 100 levels from Farm Hand to Pharaoh of the Two Lands
- Pharaohs Challenge: A fast-paced arcade-style version of the game, where the user employs the Pharaohs Dagger exclusively to eliminate the approaching spheres
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points
Luxor 2 has been developed by MumboJumbo, and will cost 800 MSP.
Source: Press Release