Forget Worms and Castlevania. This week´s Xbox Live Arcade addition is Midway´s classic (as in old) Root Beer Tapper. The original game was released in 1983.
The player´s mission is to serve root beer to the patrons and keep their pints filled.
The press release says:
- Authentic to the original game, Root Beer Tapper on Xbox Live Arcade brings you a classic favorite.
- Take on a bar full of thirsty folks in Root Beer Tapper and see if you can keep their mugs full.
- Grab the empty mugs before they slide off the bar.
- Earn extra points by collecting tips.
- Locate and open the one can that has not been shaken up and serve it up to waiting patrons in the bonus rounds.
- Enjoy high-definition support for detailed graphics.
- Play either locally or over Xbox Live* in co-op or versus modes.
- Have your scores posted on the Xbox Live Leaderboard. High scores are tracked for the current week and also for all-time arcade, co-op and versus game modes.
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 gamerscore points.
Root Beer Tapper should be available from 9 A.M. GMT on 7th of February. Buying the game will set you back 400 MSP.